The highlights of Ferrari’s current Formula 1 season, captured in images taken by the world´s best Formula 1 photographers
• c. 60 x 42 cm landscape format
• Title, 12 monthly pages and an overview page
• Printed on high-quality, glossy 150 g art paper
• Photography: Steve Etherington, Jean-Francois Galeron, Dieter Mathis, Rainer W. Schlegelmilch, Sutton Images, Bryn Williams
• A must for all Scuderia Ferrari fans
Competitors come and go, but Scuderia Ferrari still sets the standard for greatness in Formula One. Since the first Formula One race took place in 1951, Scuderia Ferrari is the only team to have always competed in the world championship. And Ferrari's "Rosso Corsa" remains the defining colour in Formula One!
The 2014 Official Scuderia Ferrari Calendar gives fans a direct view of the team through selected images by the world´s best Formula 1 photographers. Each shot lets you re-live the excitement of the Scuderia's F1 season throughout the entire year.