• The cult calendar! The exclusive, sought-after collector’s piece
• Numbered and globally limited to 5,000 copies
• New and historical Gran Turismo and racing cars
• c. 50 x 70 cm portrait format
• Each calendar page features an exclusive QR code offering access to additional online information and images for the Ferrari shown
• Printed on high-quality, glossy 250 g art paper
• Photography: Günther Raupp
The cover promises a dream: one of palm-lined promenades, the morning sun glistening on the sea, and the new 458 Italia Spider parked out front, ready to depart.
Inside, the latest Ferrari star, the 740 hp F12berlinetta, appears in the month of April on the Ferrari test track, Pista di Fiorano, in a dramatic stormy shot.
All the current Gran Turismo cars from Maranello are portrayed in the Emilia Romagna.
However, the sun, lighting and locations in Florida and South Africa provide the appropriate setting for Ferrari classics like the 250 GTO and the California Spider, as well as racing cars like the 512M and the F40 GTE. Each individual calendar is numbered and the overall circulation is strictly limited