1. Purpose of the processing
The personal details you provide to Ferrari and triboo digitale s.r.l. will be used: to manage your registration and access to the 'store.ferrari.com' website; to allow you to take advantage of services, contents and activities especially reserved to registered users; for the management and execution of your purchase orders; to allow you to take advantage of the assistance services and/or after-sales warranties; to reply to any of your requests and for technical/organisational communications.
You will also have the option to consent (see paragraph 8 below) to the use of your personal data for the following additional purposes: to organize and hold events including those of a promotional nature; to carry out statistical and market surveys and research; to send information and/or promotional communication, including commercial information, in particular our newsletter, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services through the Post, Internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or abroad (including from Countries not belonging to the European Community) exclusively by Ferrari, and/or parent companies and/or allied companies or by any person or legal entity collaborating in the marketing and business activities of Ferrari, Triboo included.
2. Processing means and methods
Your personal data will be processed using suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic means according to fair business practices strictly related to the purposes set out above and, in any event, so as to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Providing personal data and consequences of a possible refusal
Providing your personal details is voluntary. However, your refusal and/or providing incorrect or incomplete information might result in the impossibility for you to register to the store.ferrari.com website and benefit of the related contents and services, as well as in the impossibility for the Companies to manage and/or execute your purchase orders or any other services for which it is necessary to process your personal data.
4. Communication of information
Within the Companies your personal data may be disclosed to the companies' officers and bodies, to the personnel and particularly the employees who develop the products, deal with customer care services or marketing activities, manage the website and technical mantainance and, in any event, the person in charge and the data processors.
Your personal data may be communicated to any qualified persons who provide services or functions to Ferrari for the purposes mentioned above, including the persons and companies who manage and/or take part in the management and/or handling of our websites and the electronic and/or telematic instruments we use.
For the same purposes as above, the Companies may also disclose your personal data to the following categories of persons and/or companies: parent companies, controlled and/or participating companies; qualified subjects who supply the Company with assistance and services, in particular in relation to the management of the website and technical mantainance or the consignment of products.
For the same purposes as above your personal data may be disclosed to:
parent companies, controlled and/or participating companies; sales network in Italy and abroad; qualified subjects such as, for example, banks, firms and insurance companies, suppliers and sub-contractors who supply the Company with assistance and services used for the management of your purchase order and/or after sales services, for carrying out of statistic and market surveys, for the organisation and holding of events, including of a promotional nature, for sending sales communications, experts who assist the Company in various ways by referring in particular to the legal, tax, contingency accounting and organisational aspects; any other person to whom the information should be given in accordance with an express legal provision. Your personal information may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the current regulations including in Countries not belonging to the European Union where the Company works in its own interest.
5. Data dissemination
Your personal information will not be disseminated.
6. Rights of the person concerned
Concerning the above data processing, you may exercise the following rights:
- obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information concerning yourself, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication in an understandable form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal information;
- of the purpose and terms and conditions of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
- of identification details of the Controller and the people in charge;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal information can be given or who may become aware of such information.
You also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the alteration or, when of interest, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of information processed by breach of the law, including any information whose preservation is not necessary compared with the purposes for which the information has been collected or processed at a later date;
- the certificate attesting that the operations provided for above have been made known, including with regard to their content, to the persons to whom the information was given or distributed, except in the event that such execution is impossible or includes the use of means obviously out of proportion with the protected right.
You have the right to oppose, in all or part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal information concerning him/her, even if it concerns the purpose of its collection;
- the processing of personal information concerning him/her so as to send advertising materials or for direct sales or the realisation of market research or sales communication.
7. Data Controllers
The Data Controllers are
Ferrari S.p.A., the registered office of which is in Via Emilia Est, n° 1163, Modena (Italy), premises in via Abetone Inferiore 4, 41053 Maranello-MO (Italy), and
triboo digitale s.r.l., the registered office of which is in V.le Sarca 336, 20126 Milano (Italy)
Any request in relation to personal information processed by Ferrari S.p.A. and/or triboo digitale s.r.l. may therefore be addressed to the following electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The present information note will be submitted to you either when you register to the website or when you submit a purchase order without registration. On that occasions you will be asked to consent to the processing of Your personal data by Ferrari and triboo digitale s.r.l..
By consenting to Ferrari and triboo digitale s.r.l. the processing of your personal information under terms and conditions set above, including the communication to the persons mentioned and/or the transfer abroad, you will: allow the managing of Your registration and access to the 'store.ferrari.com' website; take advantage of services, contents and activities especially reserved to registered users; allow the managing and executing of your purchase orders; take advantage of the assistance services and/or after-sales warranties; allow the reply to your requests and the sending of technical/organisational communications.
You may also separately consent to the processing of your personal data by Ferrari and triboo digitale s.r.l. in accordance with the terms and conditions and for the purposes described above concerning, namely, allowing you to take part to events including those of a promotional nature; carrying out statistical and market surveys and research; receiving information and/or promotional communication, including commercial information, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services, in particular our newsletter, through the Post, Internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS, exclusively by Ferrari and/or parent companies and/or allied companies or by any person or legal entity collaborating in the business activities of Ferrari, triboo digitale s.r.l. included.
What are cookies?
To order products on Ferrari Events, you need to have cookies enabled. If you don't want to accept cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but see in the end of this paragraph how to alter your cookies settings.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
We have relationships with carefully-selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit but not can be used for remarketing purposes - in other words not to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you'd expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we're working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices. eu for a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/ goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies
Cookies can perform different functions, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the categories of cookies used on this website is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Strictly necessary cookies be used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify the user as unique to otherusers currently viewing the website, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to the user.
• Remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
• Managing and passing security tokens to different services within a website to identify the visitor’s status (e.g. logged in or not);
• To maintain tokens for the implementation of secure areas of the website;
• To route customers to specificversions/applications of a service, such as might be used during a technical migration;
These cookies can be first or third party, session or persistent cookies, their usage is limited to performance and website improvement.These cookies collect information about how a visitor uses the site, such as pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. Any information that these cookies collect is aggregated anonymously and are used only to improve the functioning of the site.
• Web analytics, the data collected is limited to the website operator’s use only, for managing the performance and design of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies but the information will be for the exclusive use ofthe publisher of the website visited;
• Affiliate tracking — where the cookie is used exclusively to letaffiliates know that a visitor to a site visited a partner site some time later and if that visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service, including details of the product andservice purchased. Affiliate tracking cookies allow the affiliate to improve the effectiveness of their site;
• Error management — Measuring errors presented on a website, typically this will be to support service improvement or complaint management and will generally be closely linked with web analytics;
• Testing designs — Testing variations of design, typically using A/B or multivariate testing, to ensure a consistent look and feel is maintained for the user of the site in the current and subsequent sessions.
By using Ferrari Events, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies can be first party, third party, session or persistent cookies. These cookies will typically be the result of a user action, but might also be implemented in the delivery of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent the user being offered a service again that had previously been offered to that user and rejected.Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to remember the user's choices (such as username, language, country of origin, etc.. Etc..). The information these cookies collect is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other sites.
• remembering settings a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, coloursetc;
• remembering a choice such as not to be asked again to fill in a questionnaire.
• detecting if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial on future visits to the website;
• Providing information to allow an optional service to function such as offering a live chat session.
• Fulfilling a request by the user such as submitting a comment.
By using Ferrari Events you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose not to accept them. We recommend not to disable this function, since this would prevent moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the specifics of the site.
If you do not want to accept that your computer receives and stores cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). However, note that certain parts of our Site may only be used fully if your browser allows cookies,if not you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them (for exaple). Thus, your reading experience of our Site may be affected negatively by removing and not allowing cookies.
If you wish to alter your cookie settings, by going to your browsers settings, below are short instructions for how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' icon in the top right side corner and select 'Internet options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings.
Click the spanner in the top right side corner and select 'Settings'. From here select 'Under the hood' and change the settings under 'Privacy'.
From the drop down menu in the top left side corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select the 'Privacy' tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings.
From the settings drop down menu in the top right side corner select 'Preferences'. Select the 'Security' tab and from here you can adjust your cookie settings.