Welcome to our website Ferrari Store (the Website).
Your privacy and the security of your personal data is very important to Ferrari and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. That's why we use the utmost care and adopt specific measures to protect your security when we collect and manage your personal data.
Below you will find the main information on how your personal data is processed when you navigate on the Website and use the services offered. To get detailed information on how Ferrari and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP manage your personal data, we ask that you please read our Privacy Notice.
Some services may be subject to specific legal terms, in which case we will give you all the appropriate information in each instance.
Who are the Controllers?
Below is the main information on how your personal data is processed by:
- YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. ("YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP"), company with sole shareholder subject to direction and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., with registered office at via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143, Italy, as independent Controller. For any clarification, request, or requirement linked to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Care by selecting ‘privacy’, or by writing to the address of the registered office of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A.. If you wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by writing to the aforementioned address, or by sending an email to DPO@ynap.com.
- Ferrari S.p.A. (”Ferrari”), with registered office at Via Emilia Est 1163 - Modena (Italy) 41122, Italy, VAT Reg. No. 00159560366, as independent Controller. For any clarification, request, or requirement linked to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us by writing to Ferrari S.p.A., at via Abetone Inferiore 4, 41053 Maranello (MO), Italy. If you so wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing to the aforementioned address, or through the interactive webform.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP processes is the data that you provide when you place an order and purchase items, and the data we collect as you navigate or when you use the services offered on the Website. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP may collect data from you, for example, personal data such as first and last name, mailing and billing address, navigation data, and your shopping habits.
Your personal data is processed by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP for the following purposes:
- entering and performing the contract to purchase items offered on the Website;
- managing the services offered by Ferrari Store;
- managing your requests sent to Customer Care.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is lawful to the extent needed to perform a contract entered with you or to provide you with a service you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact with and use the Website, in order to improve our offerings and services.
Your personal data is processed by Ferrari S.p.A. for the following purposes:
- to allow you to register on the Website;
- upon your express consent, to send you marketing communications as well as sending advertising on Ferrari products, services, events, new collections or performing market researches (direct marketing) as well as on Ferrari’s commercial partners’ products belonging to different product categories (e.g. companies operating in the oil, automotive, IT sectors, etc.) (indirect marketing) (“Marketing”); if you consent to marketing, we may share your personal data (such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number) with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other similar platforms to tailor our marketing content to your interests and/or the interests of like-minded consumers. For further details, please visit our Privacy Notice.
- upon your express consent, to analyze your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by Ferrari, to satisfy your expectations as well as to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you if you also have opted-in for Marketing ("Profiling").
Who processes your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly instructed personnel and, due to organizational and functional requirements relating to the provision of services on Ferrari Store, by the Controllers' providers. The Controllers have been evaluated and chosen by the Controllers for their proven reliability and expertise. Some of these parties may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected. After such period, your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: For example, the data collected when items are purchased on Ferrari Store is processed until all administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. Therefore, it is kept on file in conformity with the local tax legislation (ten years), while the data used to send you our newsletter is kept until you request that we stop sending it.
Ferrari retains the Data for ten years from the time it was provided for Marketing and/or Profiling, unless consent is revoked. If consent is revoked, your personal data may not be processed for the aforementioned purposes, but may still be kept to manage any objections and/or disputes.
For more information, see our Privacy Notice.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may: revoke your consent to processing, find out which of your personal data is in the possession of the Controllers, its source, and how it is being used, request that it be updated, corrected, or supplemented, as well as, in the cases prescribed by the current provisions, request that it be deleted, that processing be limited, or oppose processing. If you wish, you may ask to receive the personal data concerning you that is in the Controllers' possession in a form that can be read by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party you have indicated.
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we ask that you periodically check the contents.
Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.