You have the right to withdraw from the sale contract with YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (the "Vendor" or "YNAP") for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fifteen (15) days from the date on which you received the products purchased from Ferrari Store.
You can exercise your right to return using one of the following methods:
- Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form found in the Customer Care area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an email confirming that they have received your return request.
- Sending to the Vendor the form - to be completed in its entirety - that can be downloaded from Ferrari Store*.
- Sending the Vendor another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the sale contract.
In instances b) and c), your declaration must be addressed to Customer Care at the registered office of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143. In such instances, you will be responsible for proving that you exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract correctly and within the specified time frame.
If you are based in one of the following countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia) the products to be returned must be handed over to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw.
If you are based in Norway or Switzerland, the products to be returned must be handed over to the courier within fifteen (15) days of the date you received the products.
The right to return is excluded in the event that you purchased customised or personalised products, or sealed items that were opened after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
1. Conditions for exercising the right to withdraw
The right to withdraw from the sale contract shall be deemed correctly exercised if the following conditions have been fully met:
- The right to withdraw has been correctly exercised within fifteen (15) days of receiving the products following the procedures set out above
- The products have not been used, worn or washed and, in any case, compliant with the requirements detailed in the section on Compliance Checks below
- The identification tag with the disposable seal is still attached to the products as it constitutes an integral part of the product
- The products are returned with their original packaging
- The products are handed over to the courier within the timeframes set out above
- The products are not damaged
If you have complied with the relevant conditions, the Vendor will reimburse the price of the products purchased. The only expenses borne by you will be those for returning the products, unless the Vendor expressly exempted you from those expenses when you made your purchase, and under the condition that you use the courier and shipping methods indicated below in section 2.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions set out in numbers 1) and 5) of previous section 1 and you can choose, at your own expense, to have the products returned to you. If you refuse said delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor - UPS
The Vendor recommends you use the courier UPS (www.ups.com) for returning products. If you use UPS and the pre-printed label - which carries the return address - enclosed in the original order, you will not have to pay the return costs upfront. The Vendor will pay the courier UPS on your behalf and will deduct from your refund a fee equal to the cost incurred for delivering the purchased products to your home. Contact UPS to organise a return. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit. If you decide to return products using a courier other than UPS, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products during transit. In this event, you will also be refunded an amount equal to the standard shipping cost of the purchased products although you will not be refunded for any additional costs incurred due to choosing another kind of shipment and delivery that is different to or faster than the standard method.
If you are based in Norway or Switzerland please visit our Customer Care area where you will find information on customs.
3. Compliance checks for returned products
Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all accessories and documents. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example, we may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s), or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
You will be informed if we propose to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to us providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense. Should you refuse this delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount indicated for the decrease in refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
4. Refund times and procedures
Once the Vendor has received the returned products and checked all requirements have been met, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted and YNAP will proceed with a full refund, or, if the products are found to have decreased in value, you will receive an email informing you of the amount deducted from the refund and YNAP will proceed with the refund of the remaining amount. Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company.
- Payment by PayPal (if available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible within 24 hours of the refund confirmation email. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
- Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take fourteen (14) days.
5. Exchange Policy
NOT VALID FOR NORWAY AND SWITZERLAND
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same product type provided they are of equivalent value. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Return Form on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased product using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
• product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word "EXCHANGE” being indicated;
• you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same type, but in a different size and/or colour, provided they are of equivalent value. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
• you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 15 (fifteen) calendar days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return Form online within such deadline. You must return the products to be replaced to the Vendor within 15 (fifteen) calendar days of the day you notified the Vendor of your decision to exchange the products;
• you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
• the product(s) for which you request the replacement must be returned to the Vendor with all packaging which is an integral part of the product(s) (such as a dust bag), they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
• the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment.
The Vendor reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages. If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing your request for an exchange, the Vendor will acknowledge your request by email. After receiving the product(s) to be exchanged, the Vendor will inspect the product(s) to check that all the above conditions have been fulfilled. If so, the Vendor will verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the product(s) to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available. If the selected replacement product(s) are not available in the warehouse, the Vendor will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you for the product(s) subject to and in accordance with refund times and procedures above. If the selected product(s) are available in the warehouse, the Vendor will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement product(s). Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which the Vendor was made aware of your request for exchange. The costs for shipping the replacement product(s) shall be borne by the Vendor. When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be granted a refund nor will you be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product. You will be contacted by the Vendor if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. If so, the Vendor will contact you to ask whether you wish the product(s) to be returned to you at your expense. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
6. Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
Notwithstanding legal rules protecting consumers, if you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, you shall notify YNAP within thirty (30) days of receipt using the online Return Form on the website; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) days please contact Customer Care to obtain further returns information. You must return the products in the same condition in which you received them. For returning the products please see section 1 and 2 above.
YNAP will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. Subject to acceptance by YNAP of the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to YNAP. In the event that YNAP find no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you may elect to have the products re-delivered to you. If you do not accept re-delivery YNAP reserves the right to retain the products and the purchase price and recover YNAP's fees and expenses.
7. Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted.
8. Consumer Code
These conditions for exercising the right to withdraw from the sale contract are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and are governed by Italian law, and in particular by the Consumer Code.
*Download and fill in a paper return form to exercise your right to return.
|35 25 80 80
|09 2311 3406
|01805 882 663
|210 998 4000
|02 30 30 30 39
|0900 2255 877
|707 232 323
|Republic of Ireland
|1890 99 55 00
|020 788 799
|0800 558 833
|03457 877 877
|1 800 782 7892