Welcome to our website #SITE# (the Website).
Your privacy and the security of your personal data is very important to #OSNAME# and #YNAP#. That's why we use the utmost care and adopt specific measures to protect your security when we collect and manage your personal data.
Below you will find the main information on how your personal data is processed when you navigate on #SITE# and use the services offered. To get detailed information on how #OSNAME# and #YNAP# manage your personal data, we ask that you please read our Privacy Notice.
Some services may be subject to specific legal terms, in which case we will give you all the appropriate information in each instance.
Who are the Controllers?
Below is the main information on how your personal data is processed by:
- #YNAPFULLNAME# ("#YNAP#"), company with sole shareholder subject to direction and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., with registered office at #YNAPADDRESS#, Italy, as independent Controller. For any clarification, request, or requirement linked to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Care by selecting ‘privacy’, or by writing to the address of the registered office of #YNAPFULLNAME#. If you wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by writing to the aforementioned address, or by sending an email to DPO@ynap.com.
- #COMPANY# (”#OSNAME#”), with registered office at #ADDRESS# - #CITY# 41122, Italy, VAT Reg. No. #TAXCODE#, as independent Controller. For any clarification, request, or requirement linked to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us by writing to #COMPANY#, at via Abetone Inferiore 4, 41053 Maranello (MO), Italy. If you so wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing to the aforementioned address, or through the interactive webform.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that #YNAP# processes is the data that you provide when you place an order and purchase items, and the data we collect as you navigate or when you use the services offered on the Website. #YNAP# may collect data from you, for example, personal data such as first and last name, mailing and billing address, navigation data, and your shopping habits.
Your personal data is processed by #YNAP# for the following purposes:
- entering and performing the contract to purchase items offered on #SITE#;
- managing the services offered by #SITE#;
- managing your requests sent to Customer Care.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is lawful to the extent needed to perform a contract entered with you or to provide you with a service you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact with and use the Website, in order to improve our offerings and services.
Your personal data is processed by #COMPANY# for the following purposes:
- to allow you to register on the Website;
- upon your express consent, to send you marketing communications as well as sending advertising on Ferrari products, services, events, new collections or performing market researches (direct marketing) as well as on Ferrari’s commercial partners’ products belonging to different product categories (e.g. companies operating in the oil, automotive, IT sectors, etc.) (indirect marketing) (“Marketing”);
- upon your express consent, to analyze your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by Ferrari, to satisfy your expectations as well as to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you if you also have opted-in for Marketing ("Profiling");
- upon your express consent, to use certain categories of your personal data such as your name, date of birth, gender (male or female), language used to navigate the Site and the version of the Site used (country), information about the device and browser used by the data subject, time and date on which consent to receive web push notifications was given, My Account date of creation and the date of last visit to the Site in order to send personalized notifications about products and other commercial news regarding the #SITE# to the data subject’s device (“Web Push Notifications”).
- to provide you with customer service and support through the Live Chat service. Thanks to this service, you can communicate via text messages with one of our employees in the Ferrari Store (hereinafter referred to as "Employees"). When you access and use the Live Chat service, your browser will automatically transmit the following anonymous data at the beginning of your session: viewed products, viewed categories, products that were added to the cart, products that were removed from the cart, purchased products, your IP address, the last time you were online, your browser’s user agent, your location (latitude and longitude with city level accuracy, based on the IP address). This data is processed to ensure and maintain the operation and security of our services. In this context, we also process the data, without identifying the specific person to whom it relates, for analysis purposes. If you wish, you can enter your name at the beginning of the Live Chat session. In the event that none of our Employees are available, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal data so that we can process your request and contact you later on. If you were to provide any other personal information via Live Chat in addition to the above, including photos, this would be done on a voluntary basis. Live Chat offers the possibility to video call the Employees. In this regard, we inform you that you can still take advantage of this service if you choose to keep your Live Chat camera turned off. We inform you that, if you want to stay in contact with one of our Employees in particular, you can do so through the appropriate registration channel; this will allow us to include you in our contact list and to identify you the next time you ask us for advice as well as to follow up on your specific request. If you so wish, at the end of the Live Chat session, you can click on the link that will be sent to you to subscribe to our newsletter and receive commercial and/or promotional communications about Ferrari S.p.A. products and services, as well as for market research purposes. Your refusal to provide us with your personal data for registration and / or subscription to the newsletter will not prevent you from using the Live Chat service in the future.
Who processes your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly instructed personnel and, due to organizational and functional requirements relating to the provision of services on #SITE#, by the Controllers' providers. The Controllers have been evaluated and chosen by the Controllers for their proven reliability and expertise. Some of these parties may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected. After such period, your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: For example, the data collected when items are purchased on #SITE# is processed until all administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. Therefore, it is kept on file in conformity with the local tax legislation (ten years), while the data used to send you our newsletter is kept until you request that we stop sending it.
Ferrari retains the Data for ten years from the time it was provided for Marketing and/or Profiling purposes, unless consent is revoked. If consent is revoked, your personal data may not be processed for the aforementioned purposes, but may still be kept to manage any objections and/or disputes. The data used to manage Web Push Notifications will be retained up to the point in which consent is revoked by the data subject or up to 365 days from the last visit made to the Site by the data subject.
As part of the Live Chat service, text messages sent by the user, including attachments, will be stored for 6 months on the server of our external service provider which we use, while the images taken during the video call are not stored.
At any moment you can revoke your consent to receive these personalized commercial notifications (depending on your browser) by following these instructions.
The Data processed as part of the registration on Live Chat will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service, except in the case in which cancellation of the registration is requested.
• Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy - Content settings > Notifications - Manage exceptions > Enter the Website https://store.ferrari.com and select “Block”
• Firefox: Options > Contents > Notifications - Select > https://store.ferrari.com–“ “Block”
• Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From the drop down menu, choose “Deny”
You may also revoke your consent to receive notifications, including any communications that you already receive, by doing the following:
• Desktop: Right-click on the notification > disable notifications from https://store.ferrari.com
• Mobile: Access the notification center > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from https://store.ferrari.com . In any case, the service and your personal data in our possession will be deleted after 365 days from the date of your last visit to our Site.
For more information, see our Privacy Notice.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may: revoke your consent to processing, find out which of your personal data is in the possession of the Controllers, its source, and how it is being used, request that it be updated, corrected, or supplemented, as well as, in the cases prescribed by the current provisions, request that it be deleted, that processing be limited, or oppose processing. If you wish, you may ask to receive the personal data concerning you that is in the Controllers' possession in a form that can be read by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party you have indicated.
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we ask that you periodically check the contents.
Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.
If you are a Californian consumer, please visit our Privacy Notice to know more about your personal information processing under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”).