We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected. After such period, your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: For example, the data collected when items are purchased on Scuderia Ferrari Online Store is processed until all administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. Therefore, it is kept on file in conformity with the local tax legislation (ten years), while the data used to send you our newsletter is kept until you request that we stop sending it. Ferrari retains the Data for ten years from the time it was provided for Marketing and/or Profiling and/or Ferrari Group Marketing purposes, unless consent is revoked. If consent is revoked, your personal data may not be processed for the aforementioned purposes, but may still be kept to manage any objections and/or disputes. The data used to manage Web Push Notifications will be retained up to the point in which consent is revoked by the data subject or up to 365 days from the last visit made to the Site by the data subject. As part of the Live Chat service, text messages sent by the user, including attachments, will be stored for 6 months on the server of our external service provider which we use, while the images taken during the video call are not stored.
At any moment you can revoke your consent to receive these personalized commercial notifications (depending on your browser) by following these instructions.
The Data processed as part of the registration on Live Chat will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service, except in the case in which cancellation of the registration is requested.
• Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy - Content settings > Notifications - Manage exceptions > Enter the Website https://store.ferrari.com and select “Block”
• Firefox: Options > Contents > Notifications - Select > https://store.ferrari.com–“ “Block”
• Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From the drop down menu, choose “Deny”
You may also revoke your consent to receive notifications, including any communications that you already receive, by doing the following:
• Desktop: Right-click on the notification > disable notifications from https://store.ferrari.com
• Mobile: Access the notification center > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from https://store.ferrari.com . In any case, the service and your personal data in our possession will be deleted after 365 days from the date of your last visit to our Site.
For more information, see our Privacy Notice.